Traffic and Property Bollards in Texas
If you’re looking for a highly effective method of providing security for a building, maintaining parking lot safety, or directing traffic in Texas, consider TrafficGuard, Inc ’s inventory of traffic safety barriers. Manufactured from heavy-duty steel, these bollards provide a high level of vehicle deterrence and visibility, making the area you use them in safer. We offer a variety of bollards, so no matter what you need them for, you’ll be able to find the best solution. We’re proud to offer our Texas clients as well as clients across the country some of the most reliable bollards on the market.
Our BollardsAll of TrafficGuard Direct’s bollards are made from high-quality steel, so you can feel confident knowing you’re getting a high quality product. We offer a variety of bollards, spanning a range of security needs and industries. For instance, permanent bollards are offered as embedded or surface mounted options, and removable ones are offered in locking and non-locking options. We also sell parking bollards, and four different types of collapsible bollards. No matter what you need vehicle protection bollards for in Texas, you’ll find a great selection in our inventory. If you need help deciding which model will be best for your application, feel free to ask us—we’re happy to help you find the most ideal option.
Bollards from TrafficGuard DirectSince bollards serve a range of different purposes, there are a variety of different kinds available to meet those unique needs. For example:
- Collapsible: Collapsible bollards are available in four different options—single post, double post, double post screw lock, and round post. They are most frequently used to provide vehicle access control, such as at a hospital where emergency vehicles need to have access but no other vehicles are permitted.
- Fixed: Used to control access and direct traffic, fixed bollards are offered in embedded and surface mounted styles—which you choose is dependent on your facility’s structure as well as personal preference.
- Parking: Parking bollards are used in parking lots or parking structures to protect pedestrians from errant vehicles and to protect buildings from being hit as well.
- Removable: These bollards are available in locking and non-locking styles and are ideal for areas where only temporary security is needed, such as street festivals and other events.
Industry Uses for BollardsBollards are used in a wealth of different locations for many different industries. Banks and other financial institutions use them to protect buildings and ATMs from errant vehicle damage. They’re also used for bike paths, to help ensure cyclists’ safety by alerting vehicles that the paved path is not for cars. Other places that use bollards include:
- Pedestrian bridges
- Corporate buildings
- Public works spaces
- Industrial warehouses, for anti-ram raiding protection