Retractable (Collapsible) Bollards: Security Bollard Post Systems
TrafficGuard®, Inc. collapsible bollards are ideal for vehicle access control, particularly for emergency vehicle access roads, trails and maintenance and utility access roads. If you are searching for retractable bollards to ensure safety on your property, take a look at offerings below!
A Look into our Retractable Bollards
We have a variety of collapsible bollards in stock, including:
- TrafficGuard® Single Post: The TrafficGuard® Single Post is a true fire lane access bollard, utilizing a sheer pin that enables and emergency vehicle and its personnel to push the bollard over in the event of an emergency without leaving the vehicle.
- TrafficGuard® Double Post Screw Lock: The TrafficGuard® Double Post Screw Lock is another favorite of emergency services, locking and unlocking with the use of a hydrant wrench making access quick and easy without the worry of having to keep track of a key.
Our Retractable Bollards Are Always High-Quality
Because these traffic bollards are constructed using premium steel tube and pipe, they provide the same quality product as our fixed and removable units while providing unmatched convenience for vehicle access. Installed and maintained properly, they can provide an ideal vehicle access control solution for many years.
*TrafficGuard® bollards are made from high-quality steel and comply with the Buy American Act (41 U.S.C 8302-8305).
It is important to point out that collapsible bollards are not an ideal solution for every application. They do require a vehicle clearance (3” or 4” depending on the bollard model selected.) In the event that a flush surface is required for your project, TrafficGuard® offers a wide range of solutions in our removable bollard category.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I install a bollard? Properly installing your bollards is crucial to ensuring the bollard is offering its full protection. Take a look at our installation instructions to learn how to install your new bollards.
- What colors do your bollards come in? We recommend using the color TrafficGuard®, Inc Yellow for good visibility as a safety precaution. If you prefer another color, we make custom colors upon request.
- What are the specifications of your bollards? You can view the specifications of each of our bollards on our specifications page.
- Should I buy a collapsible bollard or opt for another type? If you need to accommodate for vehicle access control, a collapsible bollard is a good option. However, it is important to point out that collapsible bollards are not an ideal solution for every application. They do require a vehicle clearance (3” or 4” depending on the bollard model selected.) In the event that a flush surface is required for your project, TrafficGuard® offers a wide range of solutions in our removable bollard category.
Shop Our Retractable Bollards Available Today
Browse our retractable bollard options available online today! If you have any questions about our products, requesting a quote, or anything else, please contact our experts today. We are happy to assist you!