When you need high-strength traffic bollard post in Illinois, TrafficGuard, Inc has the selection you need. We are a leading manufacturer of high-quality traffic safety bollards in Illinois that can maintain a safe traffic flow and help thwart accidental and intentional vehicular activity. Our bollard posts are utilized to safeguard commercial, residential, government and public sites and secure site access points. Learn more about how TrafficGuard, Inc bollard posts can provide site protection from harsh vehicular impacts.
Our Traffic Bollards
TrafficGuard, Inc produces a wide variety of bollard posts, including those in fixed, removable and collapsible models, to protect businesses and residences from unwanted vehicular activity. In our fixed bollard line, we offer both embedded and surface-mounted barricade posts. We also offer removable or collapsible bollard posts for temporary site security. When not in use, these bollards create a surface safe to drive over. Our removable bollards also have options for both external and internal locking structures for additional security. At TrafficGuard, we construct all of our traffic bollard posts from U.S.-grade stainless steel. To ensure these bollards create visual deterrence that drivers notice, we coat our bollards in 3M reflective tape and a bold yellow finish. We also apply a corrosion- and rust-resistant primer to all of our traffic bollards.
Available Traffic Control & Security Bollards Options
When you shop with TrafficGuard, Inc , you’ll find you have a variety of bollards to choose from. Each is suited to meet different security and safety needs, and that’s why we are proud to offer such a selection, including:
- Collapsible: Collapsible bollards are offered in four styles: single post, double post, double post screw lock, and round post. They are most often used to control which vehicles have access to a given area, such as the emergency vehicle lane at a hospital.
- Removable: Removable bollards, offered in locking and non-locking styles, are designed to work perfectly for areas that only need temporary security or traffic direction, such as special event parking and other attractions.
- Fixed: These bollards are offered in embedded and surface mounted options, and are used to protect building structures and entrances from errant vehicles.
- Parking: Parking bollards are available in removable or collapsible styles, and are used in parking structures as well as parking lots to ensure vehicles cannot veer off pavement and injure pedestrians or hit buildings.
Industry Applications for Security Posts
We produce bollard posts utilized by a variety of industries. Many Illinois property owners utilize our security posts to safeguard malls, storefronts, hospitals, ER buildings, warehouses, schools, universities, financial institutions, courthouses, driveways, fire access lanes and toll booths. Additionally, TrafficGuard, Inc bollards are commonly used as part of site security systems for:
- Sports fields and stadiums
- Highways and streets
- Bicycle lanes
- Fire access lanes
*TrafficGuard, Inc complies with the Buy American Act (41 U.S.C 8302-8305) Want to learn more about the various benefits and industry applications for traffic bollard posts? Visit our blog, where you’ll also find the latest industry news about security barriers. If you’re interested in purchasing bollards to protect your business or residential property in Illinois, contact the team at TrafficGuard, Inc today. We’ll assess what you need in a bollard post and suggest the appropriate one for protecting your site.