TrafficGuard®, Inc. bollards are available in a wide range of sizes, finishes and functionality. Our removable bollards can be used in a variety of applications. From securing street festivals and outdoor dining to closing off access to trails and fire lanes, we have a solution that will fit your project requirements. Browse our bollard options below!
What Types of Bollards Do We Offer?
At TrafficGuard®, we have a wide range of bollard options to choose from. No matter which you choose, all of our bollards are made from high-quality steel and comply with the Buy American Act (41 U.S.C 8302-8305).
- TrafficGuard® removable security bollards: All TrafficGuard® removable security bollards offer a flush surface when removed. Various bollard ground sleeve options are available depending on the application. Traffic rated filler pieces are ideal when bollards are being used for streetscape applications. Lidded ground sleeves are ideal when convenience is a must. TrafficGuard® removable traffic bollards are available in carbon/powder coated, 304 stainless steel and galvanized finishes.
- TrafficGuard® collapsible bollards: TrafficGuard® collapsible bollards are ideal for a number of applications and provide a convenient traffic control solution as no removal is required. Emergency lane access is one such application. The TrafficGuard® Single Post (LPHDHB) is a true fire lane access solution that can be pushed over by a fire truck or ambulance in the event of an emergency. Tip down bollards are also ideal for any maintenance vehicle access or any area where occasional access is required. TrafficGuard® collapsible bollards are available in carbon/powder coated or galvanized finishes.
- Fixed bollards: Surface mounted bollards and embedded bollards are two fixed bollard solutions offered by TrafficGuard®. Our embedded units are designed and finished to match our removable security bollards. TrafficGuard® surface mounted solutions provide a non-invasive installation for quick security and visual deterrence.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which bollard to choose? Bollards come in many different shapes and sizes, making some bollards a better choice for certain purposes. If you are having trouble identifying which type of bollard you need, we recommend checking out our comprehensive buyer’s guide
- How do I install a bollard? Properly installing your bollards is crucial to ensuring the bollard is offering its full protection. Take a look at our installation instructions to learn how to install your new bollards.
- What colors do your bollards come in? We recommend using the color TrafficGuard®, Inc Yellow for good visibility as a safety precaution. However, we make custom colors upon request.
- What are the specifications of your bollards? You can view the specifications of each of our bollards on our specifications page.
Shop Our Variety of Bollards Available Today
Browse our options available online today! If you have any questions about our products, requesting a quote, or anything else, please contact our experts today. We are happy to assist you!
- Top Seller
- Buy American
- Carbon Steel / Powder Coated
- 4.5" Outside Diameter