Request a Quote
View Spec Sheet
Buyer’s Guide »
Successfully used to protect parking spaces and high security facilities from forced entry, high security bollards are traffic barricades that prevent unauthorized access. They are also easily removable when authorized access is needed. While lightweight, these movable traffic barricades are extremely durable and can’t be tampered with. When removed, the movable bollard can be replaced with galvanized ground sleeve filler that is flush with the ground, making it completely unobtrusive. With a top-locking design and patented internal deadbolt technology, our round-post barriers’ locking mechanism is safe from the elements. Snow pileup, ice and other weather conditions won’t be
hazardous to the structure of top-lock high security bollards. New Round Post Top Lock High Security bollards have a 36″ post height, 4.5″ outside diameter and 40 lb. post weight.Our first-rate products will protect your high security facilities against unwanted traffic and damage. A security system you can depend on, bollards are also maintenance-free. Whether for corporate or governmental use, these products work well in any environment. If you have any questions about our round post top-lock barriers or other safety and traffic regulation products, contact us at 877-727-7347 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We price our products affordably, so you won’t overpay to protect your parking spot.
*TrafficGuard complies with the Buy American Act (41 U.S.C 8302-8305)
- All TrafficGuard® products feature heavy duty steel construction
- Welded in place padlock cover protects the lock from tampering, creating a high security bollard.
- 36″ tall 6″ OD
- Post weight 70 lbs.
- .280 wall thickness
- Galvanized lidded ground sleeve instantly provides flush surface
- Storage racks available for each size in hot dipped galvanized finish
- All surfaces are primed with rust & corrosion resistant, zinc rich primer w/5,000 hour salt spray performance
- Standard finish, TGIC polyester outdoor finish RAL1028 yellow