Request a Quote
View Spec Sheet
Buyer’s Guide »
TrafficGuard® makes a number of high quality, padlock-protected removable bollards for traffic control. These metal barriers provide security and give traffic a clear direction, so even when there is a surge in traffic it is easily manageable.
This particular barrier provides a flush mount when the posts are removed, and create a durable, sturdy security barrier when the posts are installed. They are easily removable for emergency vehicles or simply for storage if you only need barriers for special occasions. The flush mount they leave behind is exceptionally unobtrusive.
Create a security barrier with TrafficGuard® removable bollard products that is easy to install and remove, meaning you can have a barrier when you want it and virtually no signs of one when you don’t. They can also be used as parking bollards, and are available in heavy duty stainless steel.
These 36 inch Round Post Padlock removable bollards are available in 3 models. The Round Post Lock RPL3 has a 30 pound bollard post weight with a 3.5 inch OD and a .216 inch wall. The Round Post Lock RPL4 has a 40 pound bollard post weight with a 4.5 inch OD and a .237 inch wall. The Round Post Lock RPL6 is the heaviest with a 70 pound bollard post weight and has a 6.625 inch OD and a .280 inch wall thickness.
*TrafficGuard complies with the Buy American Act (41 U.S.C 8302-8305)
- All TrafficGuard® products feature heavy duty steel construction
- 36″ tall, 6.625″ OD, 0.280″ wall
- Post weight 70 lbs
- Galvanized ground sleeve with stainless steel locking cover included
- Flush mount when post removed
- Long life DuPont Imron® paint finish
- Use the padlock system of your choice
- Lid closure bolt secured to base plate during bollard use
- All surfaces are primed with rust & corrosion resistant, zinc rich primer w/5,000 hour salt spray performance
- Standard finish, TGIC polyester outdoor finish RAL1028 yellow
- Fully removable lid enables replacement of lid. Helping avoid a costly re-installation of ground sleeve.